- Please note that the Spring season will be Starting on March 29, 2020 until May 31, 2020 weather permitting.
- Rain date June 7, 2020.
- The registration deadline is March 1, 2020
- Click Youth Soccer League, then click Fall 2019 schedules and results. Youth 2019 schedules
- Click on your division from 2019
- Click your team,
- on your team page in the top right hand corner click log in.
- (If you do not remember your password please follow the directions and request your password from the log in page.)
- Select your division and Team and log in.
ICSL Spring League 2020
WE WILL ALLOW GAME CHANGES AT NO COST 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE
IF YOU HAVE A GROUP OF TEAMS WHO WISH TO FORM THEIR OWN BRACKET PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE
REGISTRATION ON STACK SPORTS OPENS 10/1
- 7 v 7; U9 and U10 Boys and Girls
- 9 v 9; U11 and U12 Boys and Girls
- 11 v 11; U13 thru U-19 Boys and Girls
- Season time frame and scheduling
- 6 weeks (6 Game schedule)
- Sunday games
- Starting March 29th
- End May 31st (Rain-date June 7th)
- No games Easter, Mother’s Day or Memorial Day.
- No play-offs
- All players must have valid EPYSA player pass
- 5 guest players per team
- Cost for Registration
- If you win your ICSL Fall 2019 League Division you play Spring for FREE
- $50 for ICSL Teams
- $50 for ICSL Secondary Teams
- $100 for Non ICSL Teams (Teams from other EPYSA leagues that have player passes)
- $150 for New Teams (Teams that have not played in 19-20 and need player passes)
SCORES MUST BE POSTED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE GAME OR THE HOME TEAM WILL BE FINED
There are two ways to post the score of your game:
OPTION 1: The easiest way is to click this link on your phone:
STEP 1: Input the PIN #
Fall Youth Teams: 9145
Jr Winter League Teams: 5512
Spring Youth Teams: 6587
U23 Summer League: 2478
STEP 2: Enter Game #; which can be found on your team’s schedule, all the way on the left hand side. The information for the game you are entering will pop up. Confirm that this is the correct game and then click "CONFIRM". Enter the scores and hit SUBMIT and the website will update.
OPTION 2: Log-in to your team page on the ICSL website and post the score of your game